Insurgency Mod Scum: cheaters, hackers, wallhackers, aimbotters, griefers, teamkillers, micspammers, spawncampers, exitcampers, and everything else Insurgency.
Blogger.com policy on personal information: Personal and confidential information: It's not ok to publish another person's personal and confidential information. For example, don't post someone else's credit card numbers, Social Security numbers, unlisted phone numbers, and driver's license numbers. Also, please keep in mind that in most cases, information that is already available elsewhere on the Internet or in public records is not considered to be private or confidential under our policies.
All information posted on Insurgency Mod Scum is publicly available.

Insurgency Intense Battles Retardation - Jordan (Intense Battles Admin)

2012-05-07

"Jordan .:IB:."
STEAM_0:1:21494899
76561198003255527
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198003255527

Jordan
Jacksonville, North Carolina, United States

I am Jordan, I am currently a United States Marine, and plan on being one for a long time.

I love to have fun, I absolutely love meeting new people and communicating with those new people. I like to make people laugh if you had not noticed if you have hung around me before. I do not do drugs or drink or even smoke, even if I wanted to I can not. I like to read occasionally (haha :( yeah i know). I also am a complete computer nerd, but not with games. I know various computer languages. I have previously owned my own company before joining the Marine Corps. We did server hosting. Ask me I will explain it more if you need. I am somewhat into photography now. I take pictures of everything where I go, to remember my life when I am 80 years old. Sounds girly, trust me I know this. I am a very trustworthy person, you probably couldn't torture information out of me if you tried. I seem to get along a lot better with the female gender. I am a pretty easy going all around guy. I like to work, get dirty during the day then come home and take that refreshing as hell shower after (some of you may know what I am talking about, however most of you won't).

I get a lot of questions to as WHY I didn't go to college right after school like everyone thought I should. My answer to that would simply be is because I had a dream, like everyone else does, except mine was a bit different. Rather then sitting on my ass all day, possibly wasting some of my parents money like many seem to do, I decided to be completely indepenant with myself. I don't like being helped, financially or in any other way, because we all have to learn sometime to pay for our own stuff, do we not? Money for college was not that big of deal to why I became a Marine, of course I get $87,000 for college, and I can go for whatever I want, where I want. That is a huge benefit I saw. The biggest reason was to defend our way of life here. I see it as many oppurtunities we have today, that the world will never have. We all live a good life here, and why not protect it? You want some communist fucks coming in and telling you what to do all the time? Fuck no, I don't and I would never see it happening to any of us, so I decided to join the best of our operating forces, lend a hand, and dish out some ultimate payback to those who deserve it. I was trained, and graduated from Marine Corps Recruit Depot Parris Island. (MCRDPI). I am a Marine Corps M1A1 Tank Crewman. Watch the videos in my videos that I have personally filmed, to see what my job is like.



http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Intensebattles/announcements/detail/1351323201766286463

Hello!
posted by Jordan .:IB:. @ 06:42PM on May 09, 2012

Hello Intense Battle Players!

First of all, I would just like to introduce myself to who I am. My name is Jordan, I am a 21 year old United States Marine, stationed on Camp Lejeune.

I created the Intense Battles server due to the fact that, in reality... there really was no decent mature place for insurgency gamers to play. So I got together wirth a buddy of mine (Sham), and we made it happen. All we want is for people to feel welcome, and have a great time playing this awesome game. We need help from you! First we need you to promote the game of Insurgency! Next, we need you to promote this wonderful server and group! If you want to help us out! Wear our tag of .:IB:. on your name. It can be worn in with anything, we don't care! As long as it is there. It can be in the front or back, or even the middle... it does not matter! Show us some love guys! Comments, suggestions are WELCOMED. PLAY ON!

["Jordan" forgot to mention Jesse "Intense RubberBullet Battles" J. Schmit", and Brian "Nerocon" Calvert.
See:
http://insurgencymod.blogspot.com/2012/02/intense-battles-brian-nerocon-calvert.html
http://insurgencymod.blogspot.com/2012/01/all-insurgency-mod-hacking-and-griefing.html
http://insurgencymod.blogspot.com/2011/12/new-name-same-old-griefing-shit-jesse.html]

Also see:
http://insurgencymod.blogspot.com/2012/04/intense-battles-steam-community-group.html
http://insurgencymod.blogspot.com/2011/12/jesse-intense-battles-j-schmitts-steam.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment