Insurgency Mod Scum: cheaters, hackers, wallhackers, aimbotters, griefers, teamkillers, micspammers, spawncampers, exitcampers, and everything else Insurgency.
Blogger.com policy on personal information: Personal and confidential information: It's not ok to publish another person's personal and confidential information. For example, don't post someone else's credit card numbers, Social Security numbers, unlisted phone numbers, and driver's license numbers. Also, please keep in mind that in most cases, information that is already available elsewhere on the Internet or in public records is not considered to be private or confidential under our policies.
All information posted on Insurgency Mod Scum is publicly available.

Insurgency Mod OG Veteran Expert Opinion Required - The Most Strangest Bug or The Most Blatant Hack?

2013-04-02

BREJIFUS takes thousands of screenshots, annotates them with her broken keyboard and broken English and recently, purely by accident, she took an interesting screenshot.

Original
First person view. WTF!?

Direct: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=135268417

BOTOR comments: "Taargus killed Trigger Happy only problem is trigger happy was at the scaffolding when killed I am broke busted and disgusted one of my own admins shame -.-"

Updates

Original
Third person view. Still WTF.

BREJIFUS comments: "No gun ?????????? The other marine has his gun tucked in his shoulder .... "

Related comment:

BOTOR

Apr 2, 2013 @ 9:09am

Sorry pal you and taargus have both been warned and I gave you a second chance , I am not a sucker like the rest of them I know the in's and out's of this game don't ♥♥♥♥ on me and tell me it's raining end of line .....+.<

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Probably another glitch. Couldn't reproduce it though.

A demo would have been helpful again.

Anonymous said...

Physics cannot explain this. You cannot say this is a wallhack nor an aimbot, because through years and years of experience spectating people who blatantly wallhack and aimbot or whatever combo it may be through out my fps career, I have never seen something like this. It's a glitch. Spectating people with the M14 is notorious for glitches and strange scoped in animations as well as for the enfield. How can you say this is evidence of a hack? What hack is it? If you can explain, that would be greatly appreciated as i am left dumbfounded. And as ^* said, a demo would have been extremely helpful to understand the dynamics of this.

Tolly said...

lol I've never seen a hack that shows someones body one place, but the scope of the rifle is somewhere else.
I've seen many hackers in Insurgency, and never anything like this have I witnessed.
I say a bug. I agree partially with IMS2, but then again who knows...
Can't be a wallhack because that won't show in spectate unless the idiot is plainly looking through walls and pre-firing, same with an aimbot. If you have witnessed people hacking in INS, than you have an idea of what to look for.
If you have played with Taargus before and spectated him, you have probably seen him get lit up from obvious locations and get F***ed up multiple times. I have spectated this person many times due to suspicions, but never have seen him walling or aimbotting. I've seen taarg doing well, and killing a lot, but nothing too fishy to raise red flags and alarms. If this is a result of a glitch, I hope his account is redeemed.

Anonymous said...

A demo might help to see if he really killed someone at Delta or not. Otherwise this looks just like one of the many bugs in Ins:mic.

Anonymous said...

After reading this, I'm wondering if .Sham banned me because I was hiding behind a dresser while reloading my ammo... but, I sure wasn't trying to shoot THROUGH the dresser... I bet that is what they thought during spectating. I don't think it's fun to cheat, wouldn't be worth playing if I couldn't win honestly. -Goodfortitude

Anonymous said...

I don't hack, who ever accuses has rights to their opinions. Plain as day, no cheats.
I may play the game a bit different as compared to most other players. I anticipate a lot, I know where people are probably going to be, and I aim/move accordingly. I play quite tactical with entries and stick to walls, always watch POE and windows.
Speed along with skill does not equal hacker. I've played the game since '07, and currently have over 3000 hrs gameplay on my current account, 1500 on my old account that was hacked and stolen. I know the damn game.
I hate being accused of cheats by people that are clearly not as obsessed with the game as I am, and don't have nearly as many hours invested in the only game they truly like to play. So, please quit with the hearsay. Being accused and banned all the time gets old.

Taargüs

Post a Comment