Insurgency Mod Scum: cheaters, hackers, wallhackers, aimbotters, griefers, teamkillers, micspammers, spawncampers, exitcampers, and everything else Insurgency.
Blogger.com policy on personal information: Personal and confidential information: It's not ok to publish another person's personal and confidential information. For example, don't post someone else's credit card numbers, Social Security numbers, unlisted phone numbers, and driver's license numbers. Also, please keep in mind that in most cases, information that is already available elsewhere on the Internet or in public records is not considered to be private or confidential under our policies.
All information posted on Insurgency Mod Scum is publicly available.

Evan AKA emetalce Possibly AKA Danger (FORUM TROLL) - LMC POST

2012-03-24

http://www.lmcgaming.com/forums/index.php/topic,5835.0.html


Evan
    (LMC) Friend

    Posts: 455
    We ride with death tonight.

Almost 4 years later and so much has changed.
« on: November 18, 2012, 07:49:16 PM »

    Quote

Hey guys/gals, just checking in to see how everyone has been.  I haven't been gaming too much on the PC lately (INS 2 is the only thing I'm really playing), mainly playing Black Ops 2 on my xbox.  But, without further ado I'll tell you more about myself for anyone who doesn't know who I am.

Name: Evan
Game-Name: On my pc I mainly use my real name as most of my steam friends are my school friends but if I'm not then I would go under emetalce.
Age: 19
Sex: Male
Marital Status: Single
Location: Ottawa, Canada
Home Town: Ottawa
Occupation: Just recently quit my job as a Bakery Clerk.  I was working for about a year and a half.
Past Gaming Communities/Clans: I was in TDB, and ScK.
First Game Played: Halo
First Game Addicted to: Definitely CSS, then I massively just played Dods and INS.
Favorite Game: A tie between the Prince of Persia games and Assassins Creed.
Playing Style (aggressive, tactician, blitz, etc.): Aggressive
Likes: Thrash metal, video games.
Dislikes: glam metal, people who think they can intimidate me.
Interesting Fact 1: I can play almost every Megadeth song on guitar.
Interesting Fact 2: I used to do map editing back in the day.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

KauiBoi, you do know that this pretty much gives you away you fucking moron

Post a Comment