Insurgency Mod Scum: cheaters, hackers, wallhackers, aimbotters, griefers, teamkillers, micspammers, spawncampers, exitcampers, and everything else Insurgency.
Blogger.com policy on personal information: Personal and confidential information: It's not ok to publish another person's personal and confidential information. For example, don't post someone else's credit card numbers, Social Security numbers, unlisted phone numbers, and driver's license numbers. Also, please keep in mind that in most cases, information that is already available elsewhere on the Internet or in public records is not considered to be private or confidential under our policies.
All information posted on Insurgency Mod Scum is publicly available.

Quotes: Ideal Response to a Proper Action Film or FPS Shooter

2013-03-03

The action scenes are unparalleled. As time has gone on and I've watched the film again over the years, I realize just how exceptional the action scenes truly are; it was the first and to date only time I've ever been truly captivated not by supreme dialogue, great characters brought to life by great actors, or anything that focuses the mind - which is for me, the only way I engage with any films (and this film certainly engages your mind, without doubt) - but with my instinct.

Some at this point would say "heart", "body", "soul", etc., but "instinct" is the best way to describe it, and that's because it was if I was actually experiencing the scene for myself, and as such my body responded almost as if I was there. The hairs on the back of my neck stood up; I clenched the armrests of the seat; my heart rate increased; without doubt, I was gripped by tension. It was all the stereotypical responses that the best thrillers promise but never deliver.

AKA "The Pucker Factor"

0 comments:

Post a Comment