Insurgency Mod Scum: cheaters, hackers, wallhackers, aimbotters, griefers, teamkillers, micspammers, spawncampers, exitcampers, and everything else Insurgency.
Blogger.com policy on personal information: Personal and confidential information: It's not ok to publish another person's personal and confidential information. For example, don't post someone else's credit card numbers, Social Security numbers, unlisted phone numbers, and driver's license numbers. Also, please keep in mind that in most cases, information that is already available elsewhere on the Internet or in public records is not considered to be private or confidential under our policies.
All information posted on Insurgency Mod Scum is publicly available.

Dylan - Insurgency Mod Forum Troll - PlayInsurgency Forum Intro

2013-03-31

Dylan
Posted 04 March 2013 - 11:06 PM
Junior Member

Members
53 posts

I'm Dylan, I've been involved in INS since mid-late 2008. I was pretty active in the game, and used to be in -[TDB]- (24/7 Sinjar most of the time). I did some weapon tweaking mods for INS1 in its final days, and I'm looking forward to playing INS2 as much as I can.

(I'll try not to be as annoying as I was on the old forums.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment