Insurgency Mod Scum: cheaters, hackers, wallhackers, aimbotters, griefers, teamkillers, micspammers, spawncampers, exitcampers, and everything else Insurgency.
Blogger.com policy on personal information: Personal and confidential information: It's not ok to publish another person's personal and confidential information. For example, don't post someone else's credit card numbers, Social Security numbers, unlisted phone numbers, and driver's license numbers. Also, please keep in mind that in most cases, information that is already available elsewhere on the Internet or in public records is not considered to be private or confidential under our policies.
All information posted on Insurgency Mod Scum is publicly available.

STEAM_0:1:7321252 Griefer Anime Fat Fuck

2011-07-07

Anime Fat Fuck AKA

M @ G 0 0
mastermag00
mastermagoo
master-mag00
Master-MAG00

STEAM_0:1:7321252
76561197974908233
http://steamcommunity.com/id/mastermag00/
http://www.steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197974908233 [connected to DA, twitter]

Baldwin City, KS
Spring Hill, KS
Ozawkie, KS [old]
Paxico, KS [old]

http://stats.edgegamers.org/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=900396
http://tac-rank.hlstatsx.com/playerinfo/99978
http://fun-arena.hlstatsx.com/playerinfo/733923
http://twitter.com/#!/mastermag00
http://www.xfire.com/profile/mastermag00/
http://www.youtube.com/user/MasterMAG00
http://master-mag00.deviantart.com/

Steam: hyper_edge
XBOX Live: Master MAG00
PSN: MastahMAG00

Baldwin City, United States:
http://fun-arena.hlstatsx.com/players/insmod/?type=cityinfo&valuecity=baldwin%20city
http://tac-rank.hlstatsx.com/players/insmod/?type=cityinfo&valuecity=baldwin%20city
http://xxlgamers.gameme.us/players/insmod/?type=cityinfo&valuecity=baldwin%20city

Possibly related:

Nick Stewart
http://twitter.com/#!/mastermagoo
http://www.spokeo.com/search?q=Nick%20Stewart#Kansas [Bagley Dr, Apt 8, Lawrence, KS?]

Mental health issues:
http://medusaproject.ueuo.com/foro/index.php?topic=1339.0

Well he is almost got two DA user in trouble, he will force anyone to take his request and do it as well as force someone to RP with him.

From what I see, he thinks that all petrification and ASFR fans have the same sick interests as he have...

And when he RPs with you, he will treat you female OC as trash then petrifies them
I'm not sure, but given the nature of that master-mag00's request, it would likely involve either pure raep or raep with ASFR theme, petrification being a high probability.

I'm not sure about kicking him out, though he almost got me in trouble just because he requested to photomanip something.... and he even put my name in his submissions' description. Although I allowed him to post it in DA but by putting my name in that description, I am likely to receive the criticism. I know, I saw this happened to one DA user that he commissioned. The request was controversial that after receiving several flames, the poor DA user have to put down the picture to prevent being banned, and now master-mag00 is commissioning AlexDemitri (correct me if the spelling is wrong).

Luckily I did manage to talk to AlexDemitri about, though he did say it involves master-mag00's OC in an ASFR theme situation, the way master-mag00 requested it is very familiar; he keeps nagging about it.

And oh, you don't wanna RP with him specially if you are using one of you female OC



Hi, I was thinking of commissioning IDdarkshadow whatever his name is to have him draw your two characters link and linkette in 2 hentai pictures, basicly I wanted to know if I could have your permission for this.

Basicly the 2 pics involve them getting raped by a gang of people who can nulify their magic powers.

In one pic Link is getting fucked from behind by one person and has a huge dick in her mouth on the other end the guy ejaculates a huge load into her mouth.

In the other pic Linkette is chained up and her legs are spread out and she's got a ball gag in her mouth and a guy is playing with her breasts from behind and she has a golden trophy of link inserted inside her cunt. (I guess she was able to turn Link into a golden trophy before being molested)

Anyways you will receive credit for your characters, I just wanted to your permission if I could do this or not.
[Anime Fat Fuck]



He RPs i n MSN Live Messenger, but you don't wanna do that, he will act as the "dominant" and "screwing up" the female OC/ female character you will use

I remember one time that he was talking to AlexDemitri http://alexdemitri.deviantart.com/ in MSN Live and Master-Mag00 keeps nagging him in his request or do RP, then suddenly he added my account in his talking session. I did reason with Master-Mag00 that AlexDemitri is busy as he doesn't reply to Master-Mag00's nagging.

Turns out that AlexDemitri is also getting annoyed by Master-Mag00's nagging. You also don't want to add him in MSN Messenger as once you add him, whenever he goes online there is a chance that he will ask you to RP with him. This really pisses me off as there are times that he would ask to RP with him while I am playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 multiplayer.

Add to this is that one time he shared to me ecchi pictures which are "too disgusting"; ecchi scat (involves urine, feces, etc.) pictures. When I told him that I don't like, if not, hate those stuff, he ask me why.

He thinks that all how like ASFR stuff have the same interest as his.

@Linkrlz:

I see, well he will make request and/or commissions to others involving his female OCs or others' OC and have them involved in petrification or other disgusting stuff and will likely treat them like some "object" as he takes pleasure from this.

-----

It is a good thing that he is not registered here or he might post several inappropriate images that would turn this forums into a total hentai site than ASFR site .



I just hope he doesn't find this website

@Linkrlz:

I tried to talk to him, he doesn't care on what you suggest to him, he will still go with his idea. Also he thinks that if one is an ecchi fan, that person will also like hentai stuff which some are too extreme.

Anyways...

Isn't there anyway to kick him out of Marble Gallery group in DA, he is giving us a bad name

@Ryute:

Ignoring him won't work much, he will nag until you respond to him. He will notice your OC once you posted an image of her in DeviantART in a petrified form. Once he likes your OC, he will ask to RP with you then if you RP with him, you will find that he has less respect for your OC

@Ice_Friend:

He only uses either Yahoo Messenger or MSN Live Messenger, but you don't wanna RP with him, he has less regards to any female OC that you will use and once you RP-ed with him, he will not stop.



Well for him, there's no difference between ecchi and hentai.

He even dared to share to me a hentai picture with "scat" theme. He thinks that because I love normal and ecchi petrification picture I also like stuff he likes.

I will not be surprised if no one will RP with him



So SCAT is what that stuff is called? And he LIKES THAT?! And what's more, he thinks that WE like it because we're ASFR fans?!?!

Somebody needs to tell this dumb-shit that there are different fetishes for different people, and that some people like one fetish while others my like multiple ones....and that some of US don't appreciate that level of foul-ness in our fantasies...

Yeah, this guy needs to get kicked out of that group....

But anyway, I only have male characters when I RP, and I only RP on one specific sight right now (Megaman Exe RPG). I've never done an ASFR roleplay, because 1) I could never find one, and 2) I'm always afraid that there won't be any women rping it...

I mean, I think most of the people who like this stuff are guys....and because the internet is anonymous, I can't tell who's a guy or girl...



@Ice_Fiend:

He perceives that anyone into ASFR will also like others such as female character in a hentai setting excreting something such as feces and others such as extreme hentai like tentacle raep. I know because he tried to share it with me, which I only prefer soft ecchi and petrification with a little ecchiness but what he want is something else. Funny thing is that if you don't like some of his fetish despite you share the petrification fetish with him, he will judge you as a hypocrite.

Also add to that is his masochist persona regarding in an RP; try to put a female OC or female character in an RP which defies his advances (as he wants them petrified and not all wants to be turned to stone), he would beat them until you decided in an RP to let the character you use to "succumb" to his desires, turn them to stone whilst beaten to a bloody pulp.

And oh, I ask him what is his gender, he confirmed to be male.

And I feel sorry for a DA user because of his request as involved a tentacle raep theme which got the one that made the picture in serious trouble while he is left "unharmed"

I tried to tell him to at least "adjust" his request, his reply "Don't tell me what to do." It shows that he doesn't care even if the person he commissioned to do his sick fetish gets banned as long as he gets what he wants. I am even planning to refer him to Encyclopedia Dramatica as I have an account there.

We should discreetly kick him out of the group if he does something more.

As for RP, I got several several female OC, though I would use only two of them though... He forces me to RP before because he doesn't have anyone to RP-ed with, after several RP, I feel no longer doing it; he has no respect for my OC particularly this one http://nemu-asakura.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2nsnn7

He acts like he is dominant and always puts put his "Medusa Gun" to petrify the girl involved in the RP and takes pleasure on that

------

@Linkrlz:

Well we can do an RP here though it depends on who will be willing to join, whether they will use an anime, cartoon of video game girl or use a female OC.

Sigh~ hey guys. If you're talking about this "Mr Magoo" character, he's still bugging me, although constant ignoring might have put *him* off, he wants me to feel guilty of not acknowledging him.

Well, i must say that im totally ignoring him, giving him short replies if he talks to me; making it seem like im uninterested. Actually, i *am* uninterested to RP for the time being. Like Rebellion said, i am busy. This "person" thinks that everytime im online, im free. Bloody hell, im in a middle of research here and i have others that i want to talk to besides him.

In a nutshell, this guys a total jackass, a d*ck (nope, not 'duck'), and a b***h (not 'booth' either).

Im sorry if i crossed the line a bit on this post, but i've had it with this person bugging me and it's really getting on my nerves, even when im IGNORING him.

Not gonna get my OCs, i tell you that, they're too nice memories about them than to be abused by this.....thing.



Yup, in fact he will disregard what you are doing (whether it is not much important or it involved college, academic or job-related work) just to RP to satisfy himself. In fact he will sometimes go as far as sharing ASFR-related pictures just to persuade you to RP with him and show disrespect towards your OC or the anime girl you will use to RP with.

Although I referred him to the ED forums, the problem is that I don't have sufficient evidence in order to make him a suitable target for ED forumers. But if that happens, I wonder what will happen



I just recently noticed this, Master-M@G00 acts like Eric Cartman from South Park; for example he asks requests and make commissions from others wherein the theme is explicit and the one that made his request and commission gets into trouble while he remains unscathed.

Adding to the comparison is that both are impulsive; in South Park, Eric Cartman is impulsive towards his 'friends' in that series while Master-M@G00 is the same when it comes to RP and like Cartman from South Park, Master-M@G00 has no sense of respect towards others.



By seeing me bringing back this topic a few months later, you must already be guessing what's happening to me...

Some of you might know it already, I was commissioned a while ago by Master-MAG00 to draw his Aion character. Since there was nothing special with the theme, I didn't remember this guy was the one mentioned in this topic. He soon asked me for another commission, and for my Skype account so we could talk. I thought why not, after all an instant messenger makes it easier to talk about details and send files.

Except that soon, his behaviour made me slowly remember that I had already read about him on this forum : always jumping on you when you get online to ask you to do something for him, trying to monopolize your OCs (wanted to make one of mine his "e-waifu"), and he starts to really insist on roleplaying with me while this is definitely not my cup of tea. He acts like I'm his friend while I never told him so, and he's really very invasive.

I'm currently considering if I should block him on every means he has to contact me : deviantART, Skype, and e-mail (since I gave him the address for the payment of the commission...). Perhaps I should write a journal about him on my deviantART account as soon as I do so.



Block him as early as possible, he will take advantage of it, he is not to be trusted. The bastard is good at blackmailing, makes me wonder, how will karma bite back at him...

Also he is not treating them like a waifu, I have 3 anime girls as my waifu yet I don't think any perverse ideas towards them.

It is a good thing though that I was the one who posted that petrification commission, not the one who made the commission, who knows what he would do specially that the one who drew the commission is a female...



Funny enough, a little while after I block him, I receive a note from "dAServerStaff5bot" that tells me to reply with my ID and password... That account was created today... Coïncidence ?



@DarkMadness:

This account http://daserverstaff5bot.deviantart.com/ is that bastard Master-MAG00, like I say, he will use methods that are questionable, including blackmail.

He is aiming to sabotage your account as well as others. I even bet that Master-MAG00 is a low-life American criminal in real life



...Did you just a stereotype those of American heritage?

Anyway, this guy is trouble and he's out to get anyone that he fancies(or in this case, OCs he likes)like a crazed rebel/mugger. If he doesn't know you yet, stay low, like me.

Edit: Even though that name ends with the word "bot", the actual official DA admins will not be happy that there's someone impersonating them and may take action on the source's account, he may be out of our hair.



*facepalm* Oh for crying out loud! This guy is just pathetic...



...I swear, its just the way he types what he says; it's like he has no humility, and his specific uses for curse words are just childish.....



You shouldn't of sent a note to him Linkrlz, I can tell he wants to argue and wants the attention, not to mention thinking he's perfect.

Do you expect a troll like him to listen to you? For him to submit no matter how much you get your point across and you guys are suddenly best buddies? Seriously, he's delusional and you're adding fuel to the flames, you should just ignore it all and he will go away.

Trolls exist just to piss you off, being paranoid on the internet is actually beneficial. If you truly didn't want to fight, you shouldn't of talked to him in the first place the moment you found out his true nature.



Seriously though guys, If you won't delete this topic then I CAN and WILL get and forum Adminstrator/Moderator to remove it for you.

Without any physical evidence or proof then your topic is nothing but a lie to spread slander about me and I will tolerate it no more, I give you ONE week from today to comply.

This is not a threat, this is a promise and I will see to it.
[Anime Fat Fuck]



Naw, I'm not arguing with anybody, I have a right to defend myself.

And you do need proof because if you're going to say something then you better make damn sure you better have something to back it up other than statements.

If you don't like that then fine, don't but I will continue to defend myself and my
creditbility.
[Anime Fat Fuck]



Look I wanna work with you, But I really do not appreciate this topic spreading slander about me, can't we work something out together?
[Anime Fat Fuck]



You know, I wanted to stay out of this, because I haven't been apart of this debacle, but my better half is telling me that I need to say something here:

dopefish, you are a cocky, self-centered douchebag who doesn't know the first thing about treating other people with respect. You are so full of yourself that you wanted Linkrlz to apologize to you, say that you are in the right and that you "deserve ice cream"; this is the most childish and pathetic demand I've ever heard, to the point that I have to guess that you are somehow under 13. Your use of curse words is atrocious, you act immature, and you have the nerve to show your face here and start talking like your the big shit and that people better do as you say.

I don't even need to see evidence of what everyone else said to know that they're telling the truth. When you place two people together, and the both say something bad about the other, which one are you going to believe; the one who calmly discusses and explains whats going on and what happened, or the cocky little shit who's cursing like a 12 year old saying that HE'S the more trustworthy one?

You can tell a lot about a person by the way they act, and buddy, you aren't helping your case AT ALL. You probably won't listen to me, and will always think that you're in the right. Even so, you better learn this lesson fast, my friend.

My two cents: Grow the fuck up. Learn humility.

TO THE ADMINS: I apologize if what I've just written is out of place or inappropriate for this forum. If you have to edit this post, then I understand; but I said what I felt was needed.... [FSF EDIT: Some things were removed.]



I'll only appologize on one simple condition, that Darkarcana takes commissions from me again, he doesn't have to be buddy buddy with me or chat with me again, I just want commissions from him, that's all.

He gets money, I get my pictures and you guys are rid of me forever, It's quite simple actually.

I'm totally being serious about this deal, I'm not trolling or any other that shit.

If you ask anyone else that's a non-ASFR fan Im pretty sure they would agree with something like this.

Seriously, let's be more open minded, I'm actually taking the time to be.
[Anime Fat Fuck]



I have a fairly good hunch on what this subtle manipulator is trying to do actually, especially reviewing some of the evidence the others have provided: He wants to use the artists as guinea pigs to fulfill his every disturbing desire, or rather, abuse the contract. Another power-hungry, self-entitled bastard with money? I'll place my bets.



0 comments:

Post a Comment